Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just another manic Saturday


Yuck! The weather has been so crappy these past few days. Rainy and cloudy and dramatic! I hate it. Today is no different. It is Halloween and I know the weather makes no difference to the kids but it's putting a damper on my mood. I guess it doesn't help that everyone's been stuck in the house all day and is at each other's throats. It will do us all some good to get out and about tonight walking around collecting candy. I can't wait to be pushing a baby stroller around next year with a 4 month old baby in it. When I think of my life in terms of holidays next year it brings a tear to my eye. We've been waiting for this opportunity now for a couple years and feeling like it could be so close is a great feeling. I'm so anxious for my u/s next Monday. I can't pray hard and long enough that we see one or two beautiful little beating hearts. I remember feeling this same way before my u/s at 7 weeks 3 days with the girls. I just wanted there to be a heartbeat there so badly. It hurts to want and yearn for something so badly and to have to wait to even get the chance. For now I'm trying to live in the moment. For now I am pregnant with a perfect little baby(s). It's like a mantra I'm chanting to myself over and over. I am pregnant! I am pregnant! When we were ttc I would've given anything to just be pregnant and now that I am I can't get swept up in the next step and the next step... I need to live in the present. Be healthy little baby so we can bring you trick or treating next year with us. For now you'll come along resting comfortably in momma's tummy. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

How am I feeling about the pregnancy today: I'm feeling okay. Again it's minute by minute. I must keep reminding myself that right now I am pregnant and I must enjoy it.

Symptoms: Gassy; Burping up a bacon taste (I know TMI!!!), oh yea and I'm definitely getting a cold or something

What am I most excited for: dressing our baby up for Halloween next year and walking him/her around in the stroller while the other two run from door to door

No comments:

Post a Comment