Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And an update!

So it's been a few days since I've written. I've been wanting to write. God knows I want to document everything that happens in this pregnancy but I just haven't been in the mood to type. But for now a fresh start. Today I am 25 dpo. And to date no spotting whatsoever. I've been feeling somewhat iffy about whether this baby is here to stay or not. One minute I'm so sure of it with every symptom in the book and the next minute I'm scared to death I'm going to go to the ultrasound and see nothing just a big black blob of space. I did finally get my insurance approved. Apparently she put it thru on October 23rd but I didn't know about it until October 26th. So yay for insurance!! But I did get a little bit of bad news. On Monday (26th) I called unemployment up just to check and see if I was still able to collect being as my payment was like 3 days late. The lady informed me that my balance had run out the end of September and I had no more money to collect. This couldn't have come at a worse time. Burt has had a couple weeks of rainy checks and to boot we've had large expenses this month including the kid's birthday party at Oasis, $430 worth of car repairs and $125 for a new washer.Our bills are behind and I hate catching up. I was planning on using my unemployment dig us out of the hole. If we just hang in there though December is right around the corner and we'll be in the money before we know it. So how I found out about the insurance was that I called my case worker to tell her about the change in my income and she pulled up my name and told me I already had insurance. If I wasn't so disappointed about the money I would've yelped with happiness. I immediately called to double check my member status with Keystone Mercy. When the system said I wasn't a member I hopped on with customer service. The woman there said it takes a bit to update the system but that I did indeed have insurance. I then called the midwives to make my first prenatal appointment. The RN answered the phone and recognized me as soon as I told her my name.She scheduled me for my appointment on October 30th. I will be 5 weeks 6 days. Later on that day I spoke with Bernadette about when and how to schedule my ultrasound. She gave me the number to call and I did. That appointment is for November 9th at 10am. It can't come soon enough. I have 12 more sleeps to go. Please Lord let there be a bitty baby pumpkin in there. The stress and worry of wondering has had me in a bad mood. I'm inpatient with Burt and the kids. I'm quick to snap and constantly feel jumpy. I just need to know. My symptoms come and go I think. I was starting to notice that I was going to the bathroom twice a night but then I stopped drinking water right before bed and that cut back to once a night, which still is a bit much because when I'm not pregnant I can make it through the whole night. I'm definitely noticing the horrid hemorrhoids again. I feel bloated beyond belief. Almost to the point where I am uncomfortable sitting at the computer. I'm tired and yawning all day. Today I've had an off and on headache all day and I've felt dizzy on two occasions the past two days. Today the nausea has really seemed to kick in. I've been gagging more often and just have an overall yucky tummy feeling. I'm hoping it's all for good reason. And my HCG is through the roof by now. I start thinking about when my symptoms starting kicking in when I was pregnant with the girls and I believe it was about 6 weeks. Then I start thinking well I'm almost 6 weeks now and feeling very similar symptoms. Then I start thinking maybe it's twins. Then I start freaking out. Maybe it's conjoined twins. Were my symptoms before because I was pregnant with twins or because I was pregnant with conjoined twins? Just thinking those thoughts scares me enough to want to go to sleep now and sleep for 12 days straight. Luckily I've got a lot of things planned in the next week or so. I should be occupied. Now it's time to get the kiddies in bed and time for mommy to relax and keep growing this baby or babies. Good night blog. Good night baby(s)!

Feelings about pregnancy today: Right now I'm feeling rather confident being as my stomach feels like it's been flipped upside down.

Symptoms: As previously listed above

What am I most looking forward to: First my appointment with the midwives and then more importantly MY ULTRASOUND (November 9th)

No comments:

Post a Comment