Thursday, October 8, 2009

STRESS!!

I don't know how productive it is to be trying to conceive when I'm completely stressed out for two days. Burt is being his usual jealous self and it's just really hard to deal with. Having someone constantly attack your character is tiring. I've been trying to be less dramatic then he is in hopes that lowering the stress level will help the little embie implant. I know I'll be so resentful if I don't end up pregnant this month. I'll swear it is because of the stress.

Today I am 5 dpo. My temp shot up drastically this morning. I couldn't have been happier. I did a chart overlay with my chart from my last pregnancy and today's temp was only off by like .03 or something. My symptoms are the same and I've still got positive energy. And boy was I exhausted today. I know at this point it's probably just the progesterone plaguing me but I am looking forward to some more symptoms. C'mon 1ww. I plan on starting to test on Tuesday the 13th. I'll be 10dpo at that point. Fingers crossed I see something right away. I don't know if I could live through a BFN at this stage of the game. Please God give me a June baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment