Friday, October 2, 2009

Marco! Polo! Marco! Polo!

Well I am definitely playing this little game with my opk's this week. On cd 10 I started out with an imaginary line that I thought I saw on the test. Then finally by cd 15 I actually started to see something. And now today on cd 17 there is a for real line and it's getting pretty close to positive. I can't stop thinking about how great it would be to be pregnant again. I would only be like three weeks behind my friend Shannon who just found out she's pregnant. It would make it much easier to deal with the jealousy factor for sure! I also just want to be pregnant again to be pregnant. I so love being pregnant and feeling important. Although this time we don't plan on telling anyone until we get some sort of confirmation that everything is fine. I don't know what week that will be but I will wait this time. I don't even plan on telling the kids. It will be kinda fun to have a secret that just Burt and I know. Please body, don't let me down! If God listens to prayers then he is being bombarded with them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment