Sunday, October 4, 2009

It came and it went.


Update: today is cd 19 for me. I'm 99.9% sure I ovulated yesterday although my chart won't confirm it for two more mornings. My temp spiked right up there today to 98.46 from 97.78 or so. I was so happy this morning. I'm feeling pretty positive today. We got in some really good bd'ing. Let's see...I got my positive opk on friday early afternoon. We bd'd the night before the positive, the day of the positive, and two times the day of ovulation, once in the morning and once at night. I'm so hoping that we caught the eggie. My temp went up pretty high so maybe even two eggies got released. Fingers crossed. Now onto some more waiting!

Today we went to church and like always these two cross shaped light reflections shined up on the wall. I know they were probably there before we started going to this church and they'll still probably be there if we ever sop going but it's a beautiful reminder of my baby girls. I take comfort in finding things that come in pairs around me. I feel as if they're right there with me. Yesterday I was driving as the sun was setting and saw a gorgeous pair of clouds. Nice and white and fluffy with the beautiful blue/pink sky in the background. I know my girls are near. I love you Heaven Lee and Destiny. I love to see things that remind me of you. It makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment