Friday, October 23, 2009

Remember that train wreck?!

Well it seems to be back. I am a total moody ball of emotions. One minute I'm mad at Burt for cutting me off mid sentence and then I'm almost in tears for no reason. Is this normal?! I know I've been less patient with the kids too. I just feel miserable. I'm sure all the stress and worry I'm having about this little pumpkin isn't helping. I'm always moody when I'm stressed. I've officially decided that if I must I'm going to pay for the u/s at 7 weeks. For my own sanity I need it. Who knows when my insurance will kick in and I don't think I could mentally stand anymore of a wait. Maybe I'll get to 7 weeks and feel like I could wait another week. And then get to 8 weeks and feel like I can still wait. Who knows? But tentatively I'm setting the u/s date for 7 weeks 2 days that will be Monday November 9th. C'mon baby! Grow! Grow! Grow! Mommy loves you already!

**Not much in the mood to answer the questions :(

No comments:

Post a Comment