Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's a girl! SIKE!


I'm always looking for things to pass the time. These next few weeks are going to drag and I'm already feeling the effects. I spend all my free time on the June 2010 expecting club board. It makes me feel pregnant. But it kills me to see all these women getting their ultrasounds and checking on their babies when I'm so desperate to know that our baby or babies are okay. If only I had a fast forward button. So today in the midst of killing some time I checked out a website that using the mothers age at conception and the month of conception to predict whether you will have a boy or a girl. And as you can see from the title, I was predicted a girl. Deep down inside I do want a girl, but after all of our losses, I'd be perfectly happy with whatever God thinks we should have.

Feelings about pregnancy today: Today I took a trip to Target and picked up a new pregnancy book. As I flipped through the pages I stopped on a section about ectopic pregnancies. It scared the crap out of me. As if my mind doesn't wander enough on it's own. I just need to keep reminding myself that more often then not pregnancy goes just fine. On a positive note though, today we came across a swarm of ladybugs. All I could think was if I could just touch one maybe I would have some good luck. You know I held one for like 5 minutes.

Symptoms: Headache, dizziness, crankiness

What am I most looking forward to: Can't wait to see that flickering light on the ultrasound screen. PRICELESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment