Wednesday, October 7, 2009

They say it's good luck!

Well, where to start? It's only 9am and I've got something to talk about? That's never good. So I woke up this morning and took my temperature as always and it was only 98.12. This of course threw me for a loop because it started out so high on 1dpo. Now it has continued to drop. I couldn't be expecting AF just 4 days past ovulation so I'm crossing my fingers that it's a good sign. I have a little nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach saying that I'm going to be pregnant . It's a different feeling then being optimistic it's just a gut feelig telling me to relax everything is fine. The problem is I am much to superstitious to say it out loud so here it will sit under wraps and secretly hidden. I've been having this slightly nagging pain in my left ovary. If I remember correctly it's the same pain I had the month I conceived the twins. Fingers crossed everything is going just the way it should be. Oh yea, I almost forgot. The second thing that happened to today that gives me reason to be blogging so early this morning is that a wonderful little birdie decided that my head was going to be it's dumping ground this morning. I was standing at he bus stop waiting for Nate's bus when all of a sudden I felt what seemed like a large drop of water fall onto my head. I said to Abby, "That better not have been bird poo!". Minutes later Shannon came out and said, "Look at me. Bend down." And sure enough she confirmed what I had originally thought. Bird poo!!! She stayed at the stop with Nate and Abby while I ran home to have Burt help we wash it out. How embarrassing!! I think the only thing that helped me keep my composser was this little voice in the back of my head saying, it's good luck! So I continued to chant that over and over. Please God let it be good luck. We just want a healthy little baby. Pink or blue, either will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment