Monday, October 19, 2009

I've made the jump.


So the estimated due date of AF has come and gone. She would've been here by Saturday and she didn't show. No surprise there with six very positive pregnancy tests to keep her away. Passing that day though is a big milestone for me. Now onto other milestones. I will make it through this pregnancy one milestone at a time. Next is the countdown to the ultrasound I'm hoping to get at 7 weeks. Please God give us a beautifully beating heart. I still need to wait for insurance approval but at least I know I'm getting there. Today I went to Borders in search of a new pregnancy journal. I loved the one I had for my pregnancy with the girls but I couldn't bring myself to buy the same one. Too many scary thoughts associated with it. Instead I found one that I think I like even more. It's called "My Pregnancy Journal: Celebrating the most memorable nine months of your life!" It is the most detailed book I could find. It has a million questions to answer and covers all three trimesters. It even comes with frames for any pictures I'd like to add. It couldn't be more perfect. I'm in keepsake mode and I'm loving it. This blog has been the best keepsake of all. I decided today that I'd print out each entry and post it in a three ring binder. There I will keep all the thoughts and fears until my baby is here sleeping in my arms. I should start a mini questionnaire that I could answer every day. Let's see here:

Feelings about pregnancy today: I'm feeling really confident now after the last HPT showing up rather quickly and getting really dark.

Symptoms: fatigue, bloated, headache, mild nausea

What am I most looking forward to: Getting approval for insurance and then getting to see our little pumpkin with a beating heart on the ultrasound screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment