Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Still nameless



The hunt is still on for the perfect name for Baby Boy McCabe. Everything I like Burt dislikes. Everything Burt likes (although he hasn't given many suggestions) I dislike. So far on my list has been Ryan, Jackson, and Jacob Joseph or JJ. The only one I'm really stuck on is Ryan but he's nowhere near agreeing to it. His suggestions so far have been Ben and Luke. No thank you! He's moving around almost all day. Quite the active little guy. His kicks and punches are getting stronger so I know he's getting bigger by the day. I'm now 22 weeks and 2 days. I'm starting to get the nesting bug, or at least the must organize this house bug. We've decided we're going to have both babies share a room once baby boy is old enough to be in the crib and out of the co sleeper. My favorite thing to daydream about these days has been the babies' room. I've decided to go with a Dr. Seuss theme. Blue, red, yellow and blue. I've found an amazing Dr. Seuss crib and toddler bedding set on Etsy. Only problem is that the two combined will run us around $450. It's just too adorable to pass up! There are fantastic Dr. Seuss quotes for the walls. I've got it mostly planned out already. So exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment