Tuesday, October 11, 2011

September 19, 2011- 18 weeks




So I've been waiting and waiting to feel some baby karate in there. There have been a few times when I thought I may have felt it but nothing for sure until today. I sat on the couch curled up to the coffee table playing around on my laptop and there it was...some baby break dancing! Apparently this little one doesn't want to be squished. I'm 18 weeks today. This is all starting to feel a bit real. In 8 days we will (fingers crossed) know whether we have a baby boy McCabe or a baby girl McCabe. I really want to surprise the kids with the gender. They'll be in school when we find out so I'm considering throwing a mini gender reveal party for them when they get home. I've seen some really cute themes and ideas on the internet. My favorite so far is a "HE or SHE, what's it gonna BEE?" theme. Mainly yellow and black decorations and possibly a pink and blue balloon release. The other theme in second place is a monkey theme with the words "Boy or Girl? We're gonna go bananas if we don't find out soon!" I don't have quite as many ideas for the monkey theme though. I have a week to get it all done. Oh yea and to finish up the odds and ends for Abby's slumber party. Oy vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment