Tuesday, October 11, 2011

September 6, 2011- Getting close

Today I go in for my second blood draw. I'm praying on a daily basis that in a couple days I hear back from the nurse with fantastic down syndrome numbers. I pray that this worry and nervousness will soon pass and I can once again enjoy this pregnancy. I feel as if I've been in a bit of a standstill. I'm still too worried to really feel like I'm pregnant even though every Monday this little munchkin is growing bigger. I'm trying to let myself get excited about being able to feel him or her kicking soon. I think I was 17 weeks pregnant when I felt it with Alexa. I know this baby is super active so I look forward to lots of movement. There's been a couple times when I thought I might have felt it, but still nothing confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment