Monday, July 5, 2010

How time flys when you're having fun

Another day is quickly passing. My baby girl is 20 days old today. And we've marked her 20th day of life with a cranky baby in the morning and lots of sleeping since about 3pm. She's quite the sleeper actually. She's had me worried a few times about just how much she was sleeping. I'm a worry wart now. Thank you NICU! Yesterday was her first 4th of July. She even made her debut in the parade at the pool. The youngest participant. She wore a really cute red, white, and blue outfit with a red headband and red, white, and blue flower. I wish I would've taken a picture of all three kids in their matching outfits but the older two ran off to the pool too quickly. Oh well, there's always next year. We spent the day BBQ'ing at the pool with Amanda, Juan, Mom Mom, Matt, and Frankie. Aunt Cindy and Chase made a stop too. Mommy had a toothache for most of the day so I didn't get to enjoy much of the food we worked so hard to prepare, but everyone else seemed to really like it. I'm still nursing myself back to health after the delivery (if you know what I mean) so no swimming for me either. I'm hoping another week and I'll be diving in with the rest of them.

I'm hoping to give Alexa her 1st bath tonight. Perhaps after a quick dinner. I'm going to have Daddy video tape and take pictures while I wash her. Another big milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment