Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pictures are always fun!

After our 15+ inches of snow!
One of her favorite toys...her binkie!


She loves this thing.



7 MONTHS OLD

My babies!



Another day of baby-sitting under my belt. Having four kids for the day really makes me question our trying to conceive in May decision. Boy! I'm exhausted!! Alexa does love him though. She kicks and giggles and then whines when he walks away from her. She loves all little people. Tomorrow I'm going to sign us up for the Mommy and Me music class at the YMCA. She loves music!


I'm slowly recovering from my hellish trip to the dentist on Friday. Fillings, one root canal, and two wisdom teeth extractions later, I'm in pain. Not so bad now but boy was I miserable. Now next week is the other side. Burt had the baby all day by himself. I never worry about whether he's capable of keeping her all day but I worry about her schedule, which I've worked so hard at maintaining. My worries were validated when she was still awake at 10pm Friday night. Her bedtime routine was ruined. It took me all day Saturday to get her readjusted.















No comments:

Post a Comment