Monday, February 14, 2011

Blabbering baby







So she's back at it. Da-Da-Da and Ba-Ba-Ba all day and night long. She stopped saying Da-Da for awhile and had me worried but is surely back at being a noisemaker now. I say to her Ma-Ma-Ma and she says Da-Da-Da. Little stinker! She thinks it's funny too!






Everything is going so well with her that I almost hate to say it. She had a minor cough for all of one day and it disappeared. That surprised me as it was right after I had been sick for a few days. She's eating super well. We've switched over from Gerber to Beechnut baby food and it seems she likes it more. She hated Gerber carrots and country garden veggies but will gladly scarf down a jar of those same veggies made by Beechnut. This works out nicely for me because I've found all sorts of crafty uses for the glass baby jars. She's steadily eating her puffs and Mum Mums. In the morning when we get back from dropping off the big kids I stick her in her high chair with a handful of puffs and she munches away until I've got her rice cereal mixed up, her 4 oz bottle poured and a jar of fruits all ready to go for her. She's on a very good routine now. After breakfast she plays with me for about an hour or two and then she's down for her morning nap. Quick, easy and painless! I love this girl!






I picked up her Valentine's Day card yesterday. It seems the holiday really snuck up on me this year. I was well on track for having everything done early and then BAM here it is...Today! We bought her a giant stuffed ladybug and a balloon. I'm sure she'll get loads of entertainment from this balloon. It's the little things in life huh?! I still need to pick up something small for Abby and Nathan. We're going to play BINGO with peanut butter M&M's today when they get home from school. They love that game. And Burt and I will enjoy some cuddle time on the couch later. Nothing fancy. I think love is something that should be shown everyday of the year not just once on February 14th because someone says you should. We appreciate the smaller everyday things that we do for one another and I love that!






Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment