Sunday, February 20, 2011

1st toothy!

I really need to get better at updating here. Ugh! I've been so busy lately. Who would've known that three kids would have me so busy?! . And not to mention Lil' Ladies has taken off. In the last few weeks I've had over 50 bows to make. I'm sooooo happy!

My baby girl is growing by leaps and bounds this week. On the 15th (1 day before her 8 month b-day) I spotted Alexa's 1st tooth popping through the gums. I knew something was up when she had been incredibly cranky. I figured it was either a tooth or a cold coming to get her.

I've been out doing a bit of shopping these past few days. Alexa has about half of a summer wardrobe. I even bought her a cute pair of white sandals (size 3's) for the summer. I've noticed my shopping routine has changed a bit. Instead of finding clothes that I like and then matching bows to it, I've been looking for cute clothes to match my bows. I'm buying her size 18 months in anything one piece. She's so tall/long for her age. She's now in size 18 month Gerber onesies. Her torso is just so long. I'm excited to spend the summer with her. Last summer she was so sick and we spent so many days in the hospital or just cooped up in the house that I'm excited for her to feel the sunshine.

I'm a little late on her 8 month pictures this month. Such a slacker! I'll take them tomorrow morning and post. Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment