Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where has my motivation went?













For awhile there I was doing good. House cleaned, laundry caught up, dishes done before Burt got home and dinner in the oven. A typical Suzie Homemaker. Well not today. it is now 4:49pm and probably minutes before Burt gets home because it's raining and nothing is done. In fact the house is messier now then it was when the kids left for school. Blah! I have moments where I want to get up and do something but they are fleeting. I get the urge and then poof, it's gone! I'd really like to get some more work done in the baby's room but again, no motivation!! Maybe if I can get Burt up here to work with me I might get something done. I wish he'd be a bit more interested. Lately it seems as if I'm bothering him with all this baby talk. It's nothing unusual. He's not always been the best about it. It's probably just hormones but I'm a little annoyed about how little people ask me about this pregnancy. I guess I'm so excited that I wish I could shout it from the rooftops, but no one seems to ask the questions that give me the chance to do so. Boooo! Believe it or not my sister Amanda seems to be the most interested. I talked with her yesterday on the phone and she asked a ton of questions. Feels nice to feel important. My mom on the other hand is more uninvolved then ever. I suppose it's because Matt will be home any day and they're getting ready to move out of state, but you would think she's be savoring her last few weeks here. Oh well. What can I do? I think I better go try to get something accomplished with my day. After I straighten up I think I'll start on a new to do list. A list of things that need to be done before baby gets here and I'll show it to Burt. Maybe he can help me find my mo-jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment