Monday, January 30, 2012

Another one of those "can't fall back to sleep nights"


Now that I have the Blogger app on my phone I can update at 4am when I'm up from one of many trips to the bathroom and can't fall back asleep. Lucky me!



Not too much going on around here these days. Spent the day out shopping on Saturday. A super crowded trip to IKEA and we walked away with a new trashcan and a pack of chalk for the kiddos. We shopped for some new clothes for Abby and Burt at Burlington coat factory (super cute tween stuff there btw). And a pretty stressful dinner out. By 6pm Alexa had had enough with that thing called good behavior. She was tired and cranky and didn't much care for sitting nicely in the high chair. We tried crayons, flavor sticks, her me-me, and even some mini M&M's. Nothing much worked so we just gritted our teeth and smiled. Luckily the big kids were on their best behavior! For a brief second I imagined us trying to do this with a newborn in the mix but still couldn't quite picture it. Am I really going to have another baby in a couple weeks? Nuts!


Today I decided to take the safer route and did some online shopping. I ordered the double stroller, jackson's swing, a new bumbo, the kid's new comforter and a few things to fancy up the nursery. I'm getting so excited to be able to decorate it. The woman who is making the crib and toddler bedding said it won't be finished until the week of March 12th so until then I just have to fatasize about the whole thing being put together.










No comments:

Post a Comment