Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I give up!

I've resigned to the fact that I'm never going to make the time to go back and catch up on posts. I just downloaded Blogger for my phone so it should be much easier to keep up.

Today was my 36 week appointment with the midwives. My blood pressure was great and I lost a pound. Becca talked about what my birth plan was looking like. I only stressed how wonderful the epidural was and told her I NEED one of those again. Other then that she checked the baby's heart rate. This week his heart rate was pretty high. She didn't give me an exact number but she did insist on listening for a little while to see if it slowed down. He was moving around a lot so she wasn't too worried but she did offer to send me to L&D for monitoring if that would make me feel better. I wasn't too concerned because I knew he was being quite the acrobat. If next week it's high again I will definitely go for monitoring. For now we just continue counting down the days.

A quick trip to Walmart also turned into a few great scores for Baby Jackson: 10 pairs of socks, an exersaucer, and a new matress.

Alexa of course was a champ the whole day. She of course played super shy with Becca, but flirted with tons of people in Denny's. She is so funny when she gets fries to eat. I could've sworn that today she "dip it". She loves to dip! Now I'm done homeworks and off to girl scouts with Abby. What a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment