Friday, January 6, 2012

Some of Jackson's new things














It's driving me crazy that I can't do any work on the nursery. For now we're keeping Alexa in the back bedroom. Once the baby is out of the co-sleeper we'll be moving him into Alexa's crib, Alexa into a toddler bed, and switching the nursery to the bigger front bedroom. For now, since Jackson won't go right into the crib I prefer to keep Alexa in it. It just bugs me because I've been bitten by the nesting bug. Instead of decorating I've taken up shopping. The 1st picture is a picture of the onesie stickers for his monthly photos. I love looking back on Alexa's and think it will make an adorable collage once I get my act together. I love the colors in his stickers. I've always been a big fan of bright colors on babies and kids. The 2nd picture is of his new handmade hat I ordered from etsy to match his snowsuit. Not a bad match if I do say so myself. The 3rd picture is of an outfit I bought from Carters. It's his very first "Mommy" outfit. Right now I have my friend Cindy finding an embroidery design with his name and monogram so she can embroider a white gown for him to wear in the hospital. I'm going to order a white knotted hat to match it. Who says boys can't accessorize?!





No comments:

Post a Comment