Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to gagging


The two bedding choices. Aren't they just so cute? And everyone agreed on them: Mommy, Daddy, Abby, and Nathan. That's a surprise in and of itself!!

I thought I was past this. As of the past four days my gag reflex seems to be in full swing again. It started off as an upset stomach after a lunch of spaghetti O's and a dinner of homemade cheeseteaks and has continued through my bowl of cereal this morning. Yuck! Reminds me of those first few weeks when nausea was a constant positive reassurance that everything was fine. Now I just want to feel the unpregnant feeling of the 2nd trimester. Maybe it's stress related or heartburn for that matter. I've now stopped drinking Turkey Hill Iced Tea thinking that might have had something to do with it. Only 19 more days to go until the big u/s. I'm still a nervous wreck. I just have this overwhelming sense of "we can't be this lucky". I'm just convinced something HAS to be wrong. But in reality everything so far has been great. I go back and forth between thinking that God wouldn't do this to us twice and thinking that I'm just not meant to have anymore healthy babies this one must be sick. Then other times I'm totally engrossed in finding out the sex that I don't even think about it. I've been trying to occupy myself with online browsing for baby stuff but how long can one be on the internet? Have definitely made some decisions though and I am happy to present the two bedding choices. I thought about buying them both and then returning the one we didn't need but I think I can wait a couple more weeks. My tummy is starting to get harder by the day. And I'm still questioning whether or not I'm feeling any movement. I've been this pregnant three times before you think I'd know what movement felt like?! Things are going great on the home front. Nathan has his first conference coming up on the 27th and I'm happy because I just know Mrs. Citerone will be full of positive things to say about him. And Abby is happily sailing along in first grade. Things with the Daddy to be again are smooth sailing as well. We work good as a team when his head is in the game. For now we're just both looking for ways to occupy ourself for the next 19 days. I can't believe we're in the teens in our countdown now. Not that it has flown by but I'm reminded of just how close it actually is now. My pregnancy brain has apparently set in now. I just went to type something and couldn't think of the right word. Okay now I have it, my appetite (that was the word) is now in full swing. I'm feeling super hungry all the time. Eat baby eat! Grow~ Grow~ Grow~

No comments:

Post a Comment