Monday, September 28, 2009

Just passing time

Update: cd 13 and still negative opk's; bding every other day and had a bit of weird light bleeding on cd 10. I'm feeling rather negative about this cycle now. I guess the bleeding is what did it to me. And then I had 2 days of higher temps. At one point I thought maybe the bleeding was ovulation bleeding, but it definitely wasn't. I'm hoping and praying I start to see a bit of a line on these opk's. I can't remember when I started to see a line on the others. Fingers crossed it's soon!! This 2ww is going to be horrific!

Today my Abby girl had a doctors appointment. She's been doing this really weird deep breathing and it had begun to worry me. I'm so dramatic. I of course thought it was something horrible like a lung tumor or asthma or something. The doctor thinks it's just a habit now. One time over the summer Nathan and her were swimming in the pool and Nathan accidentally kicked her in the throat. It probably knocked the wind out of her and since then she's probably been more in tune with her breathing. And when she focuses on it is probably when she feels like she needs to take deep breathes. That's my girl! We had a fun little afternoon. I picked her up at 11:15 and we drove up to the appointment. She was in a silly mood and was being really funny in the waiting room. She makes really silly faces and makes me crack up. After seeing the doc we headed to chik-fila for lunch together, just the girls! Then I took her back to school. My big girl! Next appointment will be with the dentist on the 6th to get her 2nd baby tooth pulled. And yet another visit from the tooth fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment