Thursday, September 24, 2009

Giddy and excited about ttc

I completely expected that ttc again would be very stressful. What I didn't expect was to feel a bit giddy about the whole thing. I think back to what an exciting time it was when I found out I was pregnant with the girls. I remember how happy I was walking around with the positive pregnancy test in my black jacket pocket. I remember snapping 100 pictures of the positive tests. It was just a genuinely happy day for the whole family. I look forward to having that opportunity again. I think I did such a great job of making a special way to tell different people. And I really enjoy looking back on those memories even though our girls aren't still here with us. So, I am really excited about making new fun memories again. I've started researching some more fun ways to make the announcement and I'm still on the fence about it. I think I'm going to buy the kids a pumpkin and cut a hole out for the mouth and stick a binky in there and glue on a bib or something and draw a face and give it to the kids. I don't plan on telling very many people this time around. Although after I tell the kids I'm sure word will spread fast. Maybe I should save the pumpkin idea for someone else. Someone that can keep a secret. lol. I ordered the tube of preseed today. There's no saying for sure whether it helped or not last time but if there's even a small percentage of a chance then I'm all for it. After I finish here I plan on rejoining Fertility Friends VIP membership. My completed chart was a nice keepsake from the girls and I also enjoy looking back on it. If I get pregnant this month the baby or babies would be born sometime around the end of June 2010. And I would definitely have the summer baby that I started out wanting to have. Please God give us one more shot at this! I can't tell you how disappointed I'll be if I see a BFN. I'm actually worried about how badly I'll handle it. Am I setting myself up for failure? But I don't want to think of that now. Only happy thoughts! It is so very relaxing to know that no one knows we're ttc. I don't have to worry about anyone asking if I'm pregnant yet. And best of all I don't have to feel like I'm letting anyone down or if they're thinking I'm a failure. I do enough thinking like that on my own. Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment