Tuesday, February 7, 2012

38 Weeks

January 21, 2012- 35 weeks 5 days pregnant
What I look at all day long. Good-bye tootsies!


January 22, 2012- 35 weeks 6 days pregnant
They always want to feel him moving


Kisses for baby brother


Cuddles for "bay-bee"



January 28, 2012- 36 weeks 5 days pregnant



Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! Now we play the waiting game. I'm ready for him to come any time now. Our house has become officially re-baby-fied. We have the swing set up in the living room, the pack and play/bassinet/changer set up in the dining room fully stocked with newborn diapers, wipes, binkies, bumbo, blankets and burp clothes. We have a bouncy seat in the kitchen, the cosleeper in my bedroom, and a hospital bag full of goodies. On the agenda for tomorrow is installing the carseat base in the van. This is really happening!


My 38 week appointment with the midwives was very uneventful. Burt mentioned our mini scare Saturday night when I realized I hadn't felt any movement in a long while. We told her how I drank some OJ and laid on my side. She reassured us that we did everything right. Burt continued on to tell her about how nervous he is now about something going wrong. She again reassured us that that is a completely normal feeling and that as the time gets closer parents realize just how much they love this little baby already and that feelings of vulnerability often take over. We again listened to the munchkins heartbeat. She couldn't decide exactly how he was laying in there. She did say that he is for sure head down. My next appointment is Feb 15th and I'll be 39 weeks 2 days. Perhaps maybe then we can talk about induction. I'm so ready to see this little man!






















No comments:

Post a Comment