Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble! Gobble!

You guessed it! It's turkey day! As we speak Tom the turkey is in the oven being cooked. The apple pie sits in the cake dish just waiting to be scarfed down. I'm about half done with the dinner preparations. So far so good. Abby and Nathan are dressed in their Christmas outfits from last year (a tradition I've had since they were babies) and Alexa is getting a few zzzz's so she's not so cranky later today. This is her very first Thanksgiving and I'm looking forward to feeding her her first big people food today. I'm thinking it might be sweet potatoes. Yum! In other news about the munchkin...she's rolling over full time now. I think it was one or two days after her 5 month birthday that I kept noticing she was on her belly when I went in to calm her in her crib at night. The next day I laid her on the wide open floor and sure enough she was rolling. I was super excited! It seems like every time I start to worry about her not hitting a milestone then that's when she does it. Go Alexa! I'm loving every minute of being with her and my beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment