Monday, August 6, 2012

Nothing better to do at 2am then update the blog

I should know better...no searching pinterest before bed. It gets all the creative juices flowing in my brain and makes it almost impossible to sleep! I'm researching (that's what I call it when I waste time on pinterest) ideas for Cindy's Very Hungry Caterpillar themed baby shower. I've volunteered to be in charge of the decorations and I'll probably volunteer to be in charge of the games too. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy planning parties?

We've been keeping busy. Will that ever not be the case?



A whole lot of this going on around here...


A lot of this seemed to help until his teething necklace showed up in the mail...



Now we have tons and tons of this.I love this happy boy!


I'm trying to make blogging in bed on my phone a new habit for myself. It seems that that's the only time I get to update these days. I have to say though that seems to be changing. This past week has been brutal with Mr. Jackson. I've really struggled to find happiness is holding an 18lb baby 10 hours a day. Fortunately we have reached a happy place with him. On Thursday I checked the mail and happily found that my friend Kristen had sent us her extra amber teething necklace. Now I must admit that I had my doubts but we were desperate for something to work. I mean this boy would never learn to roll over or crawl or sit if he only spent time in our arms! I put the necklace on him immediately. He looks like a little surfer dude and I love it! By Friday morning I was noticing a difference. He was actually content being in his exersaucer. As the day progressed I was able to put him in his jumperoo and he actually smiled. Every day he seemed to be a little bit more pleasant. And today? Well he has been a perfect angel! He hung out in his saucer, jumperoo, high chair, and playmat. He just played and it was amazing!! Thank you creator of the amber teething necklace. I owe you one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment