Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bad bad Mommy!

As I checked on this blog today I realized that I haven't written anything since Alexa's 1st birthday. Can you say slacker?!?! I guess it doesn't help that the monster has broken a few of my laptop keys which makes it difficult to type a lot.

June 25th- Alexa's 1st Birthday Party

The day started out super chaotic! I still had tons of things to do and woke up with killer morning sickness. Lovely! I did all the party prep that needed to be done at the house and then called in for reinforcement...my Mom. She came and sat with the kids while Burt and I did out last minute running around. The party was to start at 3pm and we were still running around at 2:30pm. I finally made it home in time to pay the lady for the cake and to meet the photographer. The photographer took pictures of the kids together as I finished a few things. Soon the guests started to arrive and it was party time! Everyone loved all of the decorations and I have to say I was quite pleased with it myself. Alexa was in a good mood but was being very shy. I think she was a bit overwhelmed with all of the people. She loved her smash cake and really enjoyed the ladybug release. She loved letting them crawl on her arm and then watching them sly away. I still can't believe my baby is one.






No comments:

Post a Comment