Friday, September 17, 2010

3 months--I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad

Today is one day past Alexa's 3 month birthday. Oops! Story of my life, a day late and a dollar short! Oh well! I took her three month pictures today on the recliner. Her gerber 0-3 month onesie is now quite snug! I still remember the one month pictures like it was yesterday. So today I figured I'd take some time to compile a list of facts about our Lexa Lynn.

Here goes it!
~~She looks like a balding old man. No hair on top but plenty in the back.
~~Her eyes are still blue and her hair looks to be a light brown.
~~The toe next to her pinky toe is crooked on both feet.
~~She still doesn't fit into her 0-3 month sandals from Children's Place.
~~She had an explosive poopy event two days ago where I was shot in the stomach with diarrhea.
~~She is in size one Pampers but next case I'll be buying size 2.
~~She has outgrown her o-3 month one piece outfits. She's too long!
~~She wore her first pair of jeans yesterday on her 3 month birthday.
~~Everyone says how adorable she is and asks about her hair bows everyday.
~~Her legs never stop kicking.
~~She holds her arms in fists very close to her body and stretches out her legs when she's trying to poop.
~~She now enjoys her mobile and will watch it until it goes into sleep mode at which time she starts crying.
~~Still loves to be swaddled
~~She wakes up every night around 3 or 4 am.
~~She has long "conversations" with me. We go back and forth "talking" to each other as she stares into my eyes.
~~She loves morning time and is most happy then.
~~She likes for me to sing The Wheels on the Bus and move her legs, arms, and feet around.
~~She will be getting her ears pierced tomorrow.
~~She's still drinking Nutramigen.
~~She's eating every three hours now so I must bump up her ounces.
~~She loves bathtime and has begun splashing away.
~~She loves to cuddle. When I'm holding her at night on her back she will curl her body up so that her face is nestled into my shirt.
~~She will stop crying immediately in the car if Abby knocks on her car seat. Weird! I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment