Friday, October 19, 2012

Eat, drink and be merry

So our little man has been trying new foods left and right. I started him on baby food the week he turned 6 months. He's always been a very hearty healthy eater but my previous attempts at baby food were met with lots of gagging and nasty faces so I held off a bit longer then I did with all the other kids. I have come to learn that he LOVES any and all fruits but HATES most veggies. In fact, the only ones I can actually get him to eat are sweet potatoes and squash. All other veggies are met with gagging, crying, and lips locked shut! This little one makes so many silly faces. I just love trying to capture them all.
 
PEAS 



 
1ST GO AT A SIPPY CUP


 
LOTS OF BITING THE SPOON & REFUSING TO LET GO

 
SQUASH

 
MANDARIN ORANGES



SWEET POTATOES





No comments:

Post a Comment