Sunday, May 1, 2011

Daredevil










So the littlest munchkin has learned to climb up the steps. At first, I'll admit, I was excited to see her learning something new. Now? Not so much! Today I let her climb up four steps hoping it would take some of the fun out of it and she'd be over it. Boy was I wrong! She's doing it more then ever! Even after falling off the bottom step and bumping her head..nothing stops her! I must get myself to BRU this weekend and pick up another gate. It does however stink that our wall doesn't start until the second step so she'll still be falling off the bottom step. This is way better then falling from the 5th step right?


I also took a few minutes today to take her 10 month onesie pictures. I know, LATE! She's already 10.5 months. Better late then never is my motto. She looked as adorable as ever.


We've started to receive her JB birthday cards in the mail. I think it's really starting to sink in now that she will inevitably be turning one very shortly. I've been so swept up in the fun of party planning that sometimes I forget that she actually has to leave babyhood and enter toddlerhood. Boo-hoo! can't be too sad though. I've treasured every minute of these last 10.5 months. Every night time cuddle. Every boo boo. Every smile. I don't feel like I've missd a thing. I make a conscious effort everyday to appreciate every little things she doing. Oh for instance...on Friday as I was cooking dinner she decided it would be a great time to pull out every single pot and pan that we own. She loves opening the cabinets and drawers. She has even started pulling up and leaning on the oven door. Again, a trip to BRU to baby proof the kitchen. For so long I thought she was never going to crawl and now here she is standing on her own, cruising everywhere and a ball full of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment